ONE SMALL DIE....THREE QUICK CARDS

 

 Hi and welcome to my blog....here are three cards I have made just using one die!

The die is from Alexandra Renke and is the Layered Butterfly 3.

For each butterfly I used a variety of papers from Polkadoodles paper pads for the lower wings and then vellum papers from Chloes Creative cards, called watercolour washes for the upper wings.

For the Get Well Card I used a sentiment stamp from Molly Blooms and the embossing folder is from Nellies Choice called Hearts....




For the Especially For You, again I used a stamp from Molly Blooms and the embossing folder again is Nellies Choice called Spring Flowers....



The final card is always one of the hardest to make, With Symapthy...the embossing folder is as the others and called Writing.....



The card sizes are 6 x 6 and the rest of the products are from my stash.

I hope you like them, thank you for stopping by and looking, please feel free to comment and ask any questions you may have.

All the best...Juliex

#nelliechoice #mollysblooms #polkadoodles #chloescreativecards #handmadecards #greetingscards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOU ARE SO PAWSOME EASEL BIRTHDAY CARD

BIRTHDAY CARD USING TRACEY HEY 1st CLASS CUTIES