POLKADOODLES FLORAL HANDMADE CARD HAVE A GREAT DAY

Hi Everyone, it's digichooseday today over at Polkadoodles so why not pop over to the website, grab some great digi products & get today's discount!

Here is another card I have made using some fabulous Polkadoodles stamps and papers.

For this card I used the lovely stamp set Great Day Florals PD7148. The 'brief' for this card make was no pinks - that is a hard call when making flower cards as I always tend to go for pinks!  So this time I had to think about colour schemes!

I started off by ink blending a 6 x 6  card base and stamped several of the flowers and toadstools onto the base; I shaded some and left some parts clear.  

I also stamped out several of the larger flowers and toadstools, coloured them in using Faber Castel Polychromos and then fussy cut them out to add to the card front to add depth.

I then added some papers from the Vintage Candy paper pack PD8004 for the inside and added a blank insert to write a message - but I also stamped a flower from the set onto this for added interest.  I then also did the same for the envelope.




I used the following Faber Castell coloured pencils:

Cobalt Turquoise/light cobalt turquise/emerald green/light green/light cadmium yellow/light yellow/orange glaze & cadminum orange.

Thanks for looking and hope I have given you some inspiration!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOU ARE SO PAWSOME EASEL BIRTHDAY CARD

BIRTHDAY CARD USING TRACEY HEY 1st CLASS CUTIES

ONE SMALL DIE....THREE QUICK CARDS