POLKADOODLES FRIENDS CARD...HORACE & BOO

Hi everyone, hope you are well. Here is another make from me for Polkadoodles. The challenge this week was a Friends card so I chose the cutest stamp Horace & Boo Great Friends stamp and stamped it onto a die cut circle. 



I used my Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils to colour them. 

I made up a 6 x 6 card base using several papers from the paper pack Scrumptious Sugar and distressed the edges. 

Using the Delicate Daisy die I die cut 2 daisy's, added some soft colour and placed them just behind the image.



I decorated the inside of the card and also the envelope using a flower stamp from the Great Day Florals set.



The pencils I used for this card were....133 - 189 - 187 - 176 - 182 - 179 - 173 - 168 - 127 - 129 - 119 - 132 - 103 & warm greys III - IV - I



Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you like the card and I have given you some crafting inspiration! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOU ARE SO PAWSOME EASEL BIRTHDAY CARD

BIRTHDAY CARD USING TRACEY HEY 1st CLASS CUTIES

ONE SMALL DIE....THREE QUICK CARDS