'TOGETHER' USING TRACEY HEY STAMPS AND PAPERS

Hi everyone, here is another card I have made using the fabulous stamp set, 'Together' from Tracey Hey Alpaca Pals. I figured it could be used as a great anniversary card.



I started off with a 6 x 6 card base and cut a topper using the papers from the Tracey Hey paper pad 'Pop of Pastel'

I then stamped out the images of the cutest two elephants using the same paper pad and added a little shading with some Faber-Castel pencils. I also stamped out the flower and umbrella and then added these to the topper. I did this twice but only shaded one of each; i then fussy cut them all out and glued the unshaded ones to the ones i had shaded to give them some added strength.



I then added some papers from the same paper pad to the inside of the card along with an insert to write your greeting and used the other sentiment stamp from the stamp set along with the flower and vine.


Finally I stamped one of the elephant images and the sweet little bird onto the envelope and made up a tiny little gift bag and added some images again all from the same stamp set and paper pad.



I used the following coloured pencils; coral/beige red/warm grey V, IV, III/light ultramarine/earth green yellowish

I also added some Distress Ink Bundled Sage to the bottom of the card.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope you like the card and please feel free to make a comment, it would be much appreciated.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOU ARE SO PAWSOME EASEL BIRTHDAY CARD

BIRTHDAY CARD USING TRACEY HEY 1st CLASS CUTIES

ONE SMALL DIE....THREE QUICK CARDS