HAPPY BIRTHDAY FABULOUS FLORALS & GARDEN FRIENDS

 Hi everyone. Hope you have had all had a good week. The weather has been pretty awful in the UK for June...fingers crossed it brightens up in July...however the one good thing about it is it makes us want to stay in and create and craft!!

Here is a birthday card I have made using some fabulous new products from Chloes Creative Cards....the stamp and die set Fabulous Floral Frame.



I started out with a 6 x 6 card and cut a slightly smaller topper that I edged with a copic pen for a highlight. I then added another top that I distressed the edges of the card and then ink blended the background...just very lightly....using distress ink Tattered Rose.

I stamped out the floral frame twice from Chloes Creative Cards, once onto card and once onto vellum and heat embossed them using a mixture of the Wow embossing powders trios dappled effects peach and pink by Marion Emberson. I then die cut out the card frame and fussy cut out some of the vellum flowers from the other one.....


I then stamped the sweetest little swinging hedgehog into the centre of the floral frame using a stamp from Penny Black Garden Friends. I coloured her in using Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils. 

For the inside I used papers from The Paper Tree Forest Tales, decorated the insert and envelope with stamps from the same stamp set Garden Friends.


Finally I made up a teeny little gift bag to add a gift card or some money using the same papers and added another flower and obvioulsy some sparkle and bling...and there you have it!
I hope you like it and have given you some inspiration...thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read this...please feel free to make a comment....🩷





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOU ARE SO PAWSOME EASEL BIRTHDAY CARD

BIRTHDAY CARD USING TRACEY HEY 1st CLASS CUTIES

ONE SMALL DIE....THREE QUICK CARDS