CUTEST HELLO HELGA HIPPO POLKADOODLES CARD


 Hi again....hope your week has gone well. Here is another Polkadoodles make from me...how cute are these stamps!? I just love Helga, she is so sassy! 

I started out with the usual 6 x 6 card base and cut out a topper and then stamped the flowers and elements from the Polkadoodles Stamp Set Daisy Days and heat embossed them with a variety of different colour Wow embossing powders.....


I then used a stamp from the Polkadoodles Spring Wishes Stamp Set and again heat embossed it and fussy cut it out.

Using the fabulous Helga Hippo Cutest Hello I stamped her onto white cardstock and coloured her wth Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils and then as with the sentiment, fussy cut her out....


For the inside of the card I used a Polkadoodles paper pad Blushing Blooms and also made up a gift card holder and attached another heat embossed flower from the same stamp set used for the card to embellish it....


I hope you like this card...why not give these stamps a go and make up a card? Have a super week ahead and I will be back in about a week with another make....hugs Juliex

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOU ARE SO PAWSOME EASEL BIRTHDAY CARD

BIRTHDAY CARD USING TRACEY HEY 1st CLASS CUTIES

ONE SMALL DIE....THREE QUICK CARDS