WELCOME TO MY BLOG...ABOUT ME..

 Hi there and thank you for stopping by. This is my blog where I will showcase the cards, gift tags and other goodies I hand make using a vast variety of stamps, dies, papers, pens, pencils etc!

I have been crafting for more years than I care to remember...cardmaking has always been my favourite craft but I have also dabbled in dough crafts, dried flowers, stone painting and much more.

I am married to a wonderful hubby who calls my hobby 'Fairy Wings!' Between us we have 5 children; all grown up now. I run my own business for my 'day job' and have done for the last 12 years and in my spare time when I am not crafting I love gardening, cooking, travel and birdwatching......

We live in Lincolnshire now but have lived all over the UK and have also been lucky enough to live in Denmark and Sweden, which was absolutely amazing.

My favorite part of card making is obviously the giving and I love to work on cards for people I love and try to get a theme I know they love too. I mainly used crayons for colouring but sometimes use alcohol markers.

My cards and makes will be put up for sale and I welcome any questions that you may have. 

I hope you enjoy my blog and again, thanks for stopping by...have a great day and Happy Crafting..xx

#aboutme #crafting #handmadecards #cardsforalloccasions #cardsforsale 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOU ARE SO PAWSOME EASEL BIRTHDAY CARD

BIRTHDAY CARD USING TRACEY HEY 1st CLASS CUTIES

ONE SMALL DIE....THREE QUICK CARDS