POLKADOODLES STAMP ULLA SWISHY TAIL EASEL CARD

 Hi everyone, 



I have been waiting for what seems like an age to tell you how excited I am as I was recently accepted as part of the design team for the wonderful craft company Polkadoodles. I have loved and used their products for years and never thought in a million years they would accept my application...however...they did and I have been busy working on quite a few cards which has been great fun. Thank you Nikky for accepting me and I am sure I will have a long and happy journey creating cards and more with your wonderful products.

My first task was to make an unusual shaped 'ocean' theme card and for this, as you can above I decided to make an easel card using the gorgeous Ulla Swishy Tail stamp PD7711 I used the physical stamp set and not a digital one for this. I made up a round easel card and added papers from the paper pack Mermaizing Ocean PD7952. I coloured her in using Prismacolor pencils:

PC1017/1092/939/927/928/948/942/1012/914/1072/1070/1068/905/992/¹104/1101/1033/1014 and 1018

I then heat embossed the sentiment that comes with the stamp set and of course added the obligatory sparkle! 

Thank you for taking the time to stop by...hope you like the card and have a great day x




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOU ARE SO PAWSOME EASEL BIRTHDAY CARD

BIRTHDAY CARD USING TRACEY HEY 1st CLASS CUTIES

ONE SMALL DIE....THREE QUICK CARDS