BIRTHDAY CARD USING TRACEY HEY 1st CLASS CUTIES

 Hi everyone. Hope you have all had a great week!

I have been busy working & crafting in my spare time...and enjoying the warm weather that has finally arrived!

Here is a card I made using the fabulous stamp set '1st Class Cuties' & paper pad 'Animal Magic' from Tracey Hey. I stamped the animals directly onto the paper pad, fussy cut them out and added some shading using Prismacolor pencils. 



I then distressed inked a background for a 6 x 6 card using bundled sage and shabby shutters along with squeezed lemonade to give the impression of sunshine. I also stamped some leaves using Versafine Clair Sahdy Lane.


I cut out some long grass using an old die from my stash and then assembled the card.

I stamped and coloured the insert and envelope using same stamps, inks and pencils....and made a little gift card or money holder....

Prismacolours used 940, 1034, 918, 1059, 1060, 1063



I hope you like the card...it was fun to make and so simple using the paper pads to stamp directly onto, please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear your thoughts.

Have a super day and week....

All the best

Julie x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOU ARE SO PAWSOME EASEL BIRTHDAY CARD

ONE SMALL DIE....THREE QUICK CARDS